Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Friday, March 9, 2012

#Song 9: Invisible - Taylor Swift

- I chose this song because when I was in first grade, I met a girl and she was my best friend. One day, we got into a fight and we didn't talk with each other like... two weeks. And then she tried to play with the other girls who is extremely popular but she didn't get to fit in. She was being invisible and she felt very lonely. After two weeks, I went to her locker and sent her a note that said, "Wanna be friends again? " And she agreed. From there, we were friends again and I made her visible again. Sometimes, people made mistakes that would make them being fade. Being fade is not their fades. Their fates are to be visible to everyone, to be friends with everyone. That's the point of being visible.
If you only knew me
We could be a beautiful
Miracle,
Unbelievable
Instead of just invisible.
If she didn't join into those ditching groups, she wouldn't be invisible. But instead, she would be miracle and wonderful because she would be so happy so have a friend that always loves her and knows the true person that she is.

LYRICS (INVISIBLE) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment