Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Monday, March 19, 2012

#Song 21: Angel with the Shotgun - The Cab

- I chose this song because I would give up on everything for my friends, my family and even some people that are so close to me. Sometimes, people said that I shouldn't depend on people too much because they aren't related to my life. But guess what? They do. All of them. They help me and correct me even if I made one little, tiny mistake. So now, I should make them feel like what they did was right. Just what the song said, "I'll throw away my faith, babe. Just to keep you safe (...) " It meant so much to me by that saying. It sounds like I would give up on anything, even my faith, for someone that I adore or someone I have my respect with. Somehow, it would make me better. =D Besides, giving up on the people that you love is also a way to show "the volume of love" to them, for example, my family. I love them because they were the ones who I could count on the most, and besides, they were the one who understand me the most. My mom is the one. She knows what I want, what I need to improve, etc. 

LYRICS (ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment