Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Friday, March 9, 2012

#Song 7: More than a friend - Stevie Hoang

- I chose this song to dedicate to all of my best friends, but mostly my two best friends that I called my "sisters", Pearl and Jenny. I love you guys so much that I can't stop loving you guys. You guys showed me what is right and what is truly wrong. You guys calmed me down when I was too over-reacting. Sometimes, I was kind of upset and so I yelled at you guys but truly, I'm sorry and I didn't mean it. Pearl was my best friend since 5th grade until now. She was my closest sister of all because she always be there for me. Jenny was the most kindest best friend that I've ever known. She shared everything with me and she always there for me when I need her advices. You guys are always "More than a friend" to me. I love you guys a lot <33. I will never forget you guys =] Thanks girls! You guys have shared the best two years in this school with me. I'm so glad that I've got you guys beside me! I don't know how is my life going to be if I don't have you guys beside.. "Will you be more than a friend?"
LYRICS (MORE THAN A FRIEND) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment