Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Friday, March 9, 2012

#Song 5: Iridescent - Linkin Park

- I chose this song because it sounds so beautiful <3 . First of all, I think there are so many homeless people around the world and I felt very pity for them. I wish they could have a home like I have and I wish they could be warm by their parents like I have. When I see some homeless children between 4-7 years old, I felt like I already got so many lucks and I should enjoy it because those homeless and abandoned children don't have a "home-sweet-home" like I have. They are alone and they have no-one to be with, no-one to love and no-one to be love. I wish that I could help them, only one thing was enough. "Do you feel cold and lost in devastation?" They would feel very cold because they don't have anyone beside. Their parents would have abandoned them alone at the corner of the street. I wish I could warm them with some sweet loves from me to those poor people, who had to survive at the middle of nowhere.

LYRICS (IRIDESCENT) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment