Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Friday, March 16, 2012

#Song 11: I love you - Arvil Lavigne

- I chose this song because I really love my friends and my family. If someday I've gone away from home, I will still miss them the most because they brought me many sweet childhood memories. I really appreciate it. I swear to God that someday, I'm going to love them more than I loved them. Someday, I would be very thankful because I got someone to love, to remember and to miss. I used to imagine that one day, I'm going to lose them and if I'm not loving them, that's going to be a bad chance to say that I love them. So now, even though they are driving me insane, but still, I'll try to calm down and solve problems. I want to tell them that I love them very much and the one I love, you know who you are (:
I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that’s not why I love you
I don't love those people because they are popular or they are some kind of stylish girls. I love them the way they are because the real them will show me the real traits of them and also, if they are faking their feelings to me, they won't going to see the true feelings from me to them because they treated me bad so what do you think? Am I going to treat them good or bad?

LYRICS (I LOVE YOU) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment