Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Friday, March 16, 2012

#Song 13: Safe and sound - Taylor Swift

- I chose this song because during the Civil War of Vietnam, many of people had sacrificed themselves for their country and those people had died for the love of their country. American and French bombed our country without love and hope. They wanted to take over our country, but however, all of the Vietnamese soldiers had fought with hopes to take back and save our country from the invaders. When I was listening to this song, I felt that without those brave soldiers who died for Vietnam, there wouldn't be a country with independence and freedom like now. "You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now" gave me so much memories about those brave soldiers that agreed to give up on their lives for their own country and now, they said we are safe now because those enemies had gave up. I am so proud of my country and also, those soldiers who sacrificed themselves for their beloved country.

LYRICS (SAFE AND SOUND) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment