Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

#Song 24: I love you mom - Candace (Ashley Tisdale)

- I love my mother a lot so I sincerely dedicate this sweet song to her. She was the one who always there for me when I need her by my side. She is always the one who helps me with things that I don't know how to solve it. I want to express this feeling to my mother and the other audiences to know that I will always love her no matter what she did to me that was driving me mad. I could feel the lyrics from this song to my heart. It lagged my heart so hard that I realized that I love my mom the most. Even though she shouts at me when I got a bad grade, I know what she means! She wants me to become a successor, a successful daughter. Now I've finally realized the morals that she wants to share with me. I'm truly love my mother because she has tried her best to help me and my little brother to be successful. And guess what? I will make that wish come true no matter what happened. Sometimes, me and my brother were having a fight and I went a little bit frantic, but my mom was the only one who stayed calm and tried to solve things. I always try to tell her that I love her but I can't. Well, I think that this song would tell her the whole ideas why <3 I love you, Mom.. "I'll always love you, mom"

LYRICS ( I LOVE YOU MOM ) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment