Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Friday, March 16, 2012

#Song 12: A new day has come - Celine Dion

- "A new day has come" by Celine Dion means a lot. It made me reminded of my grandmother who had passed away. I really miss her. I used to go to the place where people buried her dead-body. I saw a picture of her. Wow.. you know what I think? She is so beautiful. Much more beautiful than any other women. I heard from my dad said that my grandmother passed away because she was so weak and when she passed away, the Vietnamese War was still going. Because of that reason, there were no stronger medicine that could save her so they let her chose her choice. I know it hurts a lot for my father because my grandmother was my father's mom and as you can feel, if we lose our mom, then there wouldn't any love left in our life because a mother and a dad is all we need in our life. "Everyone told me to be strong 'Hold on, and don't shed a tear," made me suddenly want to cry because how couldn't I shed a tear for my dear grandmother. She didn't deserve to die! She deserved to live and enjoy the rest of her life with her grandchildren and her children.You are going to feel ashamed because you missed all of the memories with your parents. So please enjoy what you got.

 LYRICS (A NEW DAY HAS COME) - [AVAILABLE] 

No comments:

Post a Comment