Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Monday, March 19, 2012

#Song 17: Turn up the music - Lemonade Mouth

- I chose this song because oh my god.. I love music! You know why? Because music is my best friend. When I am bored, I have music besides me. (: Some of them are super awesome but some of them are at intermediate level. Music makes us feel more fresh and it can get reach of the stresses that we've to handle it all day long. Music also makes some people happier from the bad things or lucks that just happened to them in a sudden way. I began to listen to music when I was 3 years old. Well, Vietnamese musics that for kids of course, but now, I changed my style of listening to music. I listen to some English musics to develop on my English-Listening Skills. When I'm listening to music, I can feel the theme and the tone of the music, sometimes sad and sometimes joyful. Like people said, good music makes good people and I came to believe that it is true. "Let's the music groove you, let the melody move you." means that the music has a melody that will make you addict to it. I love the way the composer composed the song with thousand of ideas and many kinds of sayings that hook the listeners into it.

 LYRICS (TURN UP THE MUSIC) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment