Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Monday, March 19, 2012

#Song 22: Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri

- I chose this song because people usually say that love always deeply true. But for me, it's the opposite. My aunt caught my uncle going out with some woman that younger than her age. She was so mad so she called my mom. I wasn't being a stalker but I just heard about their conversation. My feeling was boiling up because I couldn't believe that my uncle is that kind of person, a person with a lie heart. Does he know that that would hurt my aunt a lot? And the day after, my aunt told my uncle that they have to divorce because she can't take this anymore. She thought that he would be a good husband, a good brother-in-law, a good uncle and most of all, a good father. Doesn't he think about his daughter's life? She was only four years old and he did that to her? Going out with some strange woman? Is that going to help him make his life even better? No. At that time, he began to realize that what he did was wrong and he begged for forgive. But guess what, just like the lyrics said, "You're going to catch the cold, from the ice inside your soul. So don't come back for me. Who do you think you're?", his apology was too late because will that saying going to re-cover the pain of my aunt's heart? No because he hurt her so much. Divorcing would always be the end of love because it is the stop of being together. Sometimes, love could happen today in a good way, but tomorrow, it would end soon.

LYRICS (JAR OF HEARTS) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment