Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Saturday, March 17, 2012

#Song 16: Lost In You - Three Days Grace

- I chose this song because me and my friends are usually have some fights that doesn't worth to be happen. Sometimes, when my friends were trying to apologize to me, I kept ignoring them and blaming them all the things that happened in real life. I almost lost a friend because I shouted at her and I told her secrets out loud to people that closed to me in my old school. It wasn't worth it because thinking back and forth, I think that it wouldn't make my life be better when I lost a friend. So, the next day, I apologized to her and we became friends again. I still remember her until now. In the song, there was a line "I remember when I said I'm nothing without you". That was what I said to a friend of mine when I was trying to apologize. Friendship will break if you don't know the way to gently love it. I think that line was very meaningful because it showed how I would be when I lost my friend.

LYRICS (LOST IN YOU) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment