Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Saturday, March 17, 2012

#Song 15: Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson

- I chose this song because it talks about parents' fights. Sometime, in my life, my parents were having fights that could lead them to divorce. I used to have a nightmare about my parents got separated and me and my brother had to choose one between two. That is not what I want. I want my family to be happy. I remembered one day, my dad was too stressed about his work so he putted all of the stuffs on my mother's head. She couldn't handle it anymore so she began to shout at my father. Then my father took the car and went out for 2 hours. I thought I couldn't have a chance to see him again. But luckily, he came back and he apologized to my mother. It was 1a.m in the morning. Me and my little brother stayed up til' 1a.m because we couldn't sleep. It was so luckily because they got back together. Sometimes, parents got themselves into some big fights and that is the worst thing that could happen to their children. I love this chorus of the song:
 "Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid"
 I think that it means that because of my dad, my mom hurts. My mom's heart was totally broken and she didn't even talk to my dad like two-three days. I tried to calm her down but she was just keep ignoring me. Parents sometimes got into this situation that they got stuck forever and sometimes, it may lead to horrible effects. 

LYRICS (BECAUSE OF YOU) - [AVAILABLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment