Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Friday, March 9, 2012

#Song 6: If I die young - The Band Perry

- I chose this song because I miss my grandmother. I didn't get a chance to see her face because she died so young. She died during the World War II because she was sick and besides, she gave birth so many children, include my dad. She didn't have enough energy to survive so she passed away in the age of 39. Everyday, I keep asking myself the same question, "I wonder is my grandmother as beautiful as a rose?" But that came to be unknown. I wish that for you all who still have their grandparents, please love them because if they pass away someday, you will be very sorry:
If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
I was almost fall a tear down on my face of this chorus. If I was there, I hope that these were all of the things she wants me to do. And I'll follow it because I love her so much that I couldn't say.

LYRICS (IF I DIE YOUNG) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment