Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Monday, March 19, 2012

#Song 20: Stronger - Kelly Clarkson

- I chose this song because when I was in first grade, and yes, that was my first day of school. I was totally afraid of stepping inside the classroom. I felt like it doesn't look like home and it looks so strange. The class were filled with all of the other children which I didn't know. When my mom left, I realized that I was totally lonely but I didn't cry. I just freaked out and stood at the middle of the class, doing totally nothing. But then, my teacher encouraged me that school is like my second home and besides, there are nothing to be afraid. Going to school is another way to learn knowledge and also, it would help me to get braver and more confident. After that, I felt stronger and I came to a group of friends. I asked them if I could join in and they said, "Yes!" Since then, I felt like going to school is fun and there aren't anything to be afraid of. It's just a school and it is where knowledge came from. From there, we can learn many things and we can join into another type of community. And also, in the video, Kelly said "What doesn't kill you make you stronger", I think that I'm feeling that I was really connecting to that saying. Going to school won't kill you because it helps you meet the new society with new people. Besides, it would help you being more brave and stronger while you're facing the world without your parents or even the person that always supports you.

LYRICS (STRONGER) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment