Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Monday, March 19, 2012

#Song 18: Count on me - Bruno Mars

- I chose this song because I used to count on some close people of me. I've been friends with them for like one year so I guess that I know their traits pretty well. They used to give me some trusts and I think that I can follow them because I know that they are the best people to count on. Sometimes, they made me down a lot because they told me felt countless on them for some bad reasons that they made at some points, but anyways, I don't care. I would keep on the faith of having some trusts on them. Trusts are what every single friends need because if a friend is in a bad mood and he/she needs someone to count on, you will be the one who got her trusts. "You can count on me like one, two, three, I'll be there (..)", it means that whenever my friends need me, I'll be there for them at anytime because that is what friends have to do, be there if someone needs you. Your friend will feel that feeling that you gave to them and they will make you count on them like four, three, two. <3

LYRICS (COUNT ON ME) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment