Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Friday, March 9, 2012

#Song 3: How to save a life - The Fray

 - I chose this song because around me, I've heard about so many news about racism and bullying. I think that this song related because it told about how people feeling bad about themselves because they are different from other people and some of them got bullied by others. I felt very bad for those who was being racism because for example, in the United States, there are tons of news about racism between Black-Americans and White-Americans. However, I think that even though we are totally different from other people but we're living in one planet, one home, one place so we need to see each others as a family. "Somewhere along in the bitterness", they were so pity because they were alone with no people to hope. People just go over them and stare with a contempt eyes, viewing them like animals. That was the worst thing that I've ever heard of. Most of those homeless people got some partners so they could count on, however, some lost their partners. Black people in America are being contempt a lot so that most of the White-American people killed them with no mercy.

LYRICS (HOW TO SAVE A LIFE) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment