Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Saturday, March 17, 2012

#Song 14: Strangers like me - Phil Collins

- I chose this song because when the first time I came to this school, I didn't know anyone at all. I felt like left-out in a whole big community. But my goal at that time was to be fit in with each other and somehow, I could learn more about the other students. I tried to get a high grade in each quarter and I tried to make friends with others. Wow... I couldn't believe that it would work! Friends began to play with me and at that time, I didn't feel left-out at all. I'd learned a very helpful moral: "Learn what you need to learn, know what you need to know." In the song, Phil Collins said "I wanna know, can you show me?" It sounds like he is begging for helps from other people that isn't strangers at all. They were getting used to this setting so they got nothing to be afraid off. From that people, I realized that I have to begin to get use to a new life, a new society and also, a brand-new start.

 LYRICS (STRANGERS LIKE ME) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment