Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Friday, March 9, 2012

#Song 2: Looking Back - Frankie J

- This song was made by a half-Vietnamese, half-American girl with the Youtube account named JellyScent. I chose this song because my aunt and her husband which is my uncle were having a fight because her husband seemed to be ignoring the life of his wife and his 6-years-old daughter. But I was trying to encourage my aunt to try to moving on and heading to the future, not looking back because it would hurt a lot like tons of knives stabbing her heart. However, she didn't listen to me... She was looking back and she cried a lot. She didn't want to lose her husband because she still loves him but instead, he doesn't. Sometimes, I felt very sad for my cousin because she didn't deserve a life like i have. "You say your heart is on the edge" which means that her heart is now at an end-road, doesn't know which way to get reach of. A woman who has to handle a big shock from a husband that gave her a lie love. Who does he think he is? Does he have a right to hurt a person that he loves? Especially, that person is his wife? I couldn't believe that my uncle has such a cold heart!

LYRICS (LOOKING BACK) - [AVAILABLE]


No comments:

Post a Comment