Okay so.. this is my soundtrack's blog. It looks kind of simple though. But I think this is just fine. It doesn't need to be glamorous or gorgeous :D. LOL. Okay.. so you just got into my blog. READ IT! LISTEN TO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! C:

Friday, March 9, 2012

#Song 4: This is my paradise - Bridgit Mendler

- I chose this song because it sounds very excited and humorous. I love to go on holiday because I can get reach of all of the stresses that kept annoying me. I felt like I am definitely in heaven because being on a holiday is the best thing to do. We can run around on the beach and having fun with our family or friends. We can feel like we are out of those works that we have to do everyday and instead, we can enjoy our break and feel our happiness again. "This is my paradise!"

LYRICS (THIS IS MY PARADISE) - [AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment